- The Scrivo cache interface defines the interface for cache classes.
- The StatusCodes interface just defines a number of status codes that
can be returned from Scrivo exceptions.
- Class that deals with the user permissions on objects.
- The ApplicationDefinition class is used to create references to applications.
- Class to represent an application (expected/recoverable) error condition.
- The ArgumentCheck class contains utility functions for type checking
- A Scrivo Asset set is a group of Scrivo assets with a common parent id.
- The autoloader class for Scrivo classes.
- Wrapper class for 8 byte character strings.
- Class to hold Scrivo configuration data.
- Class that defines a Scrivo context.
- The Scrivo Downloadable class is a simple conveniance class to pass
downloadable file data from an action.
- Class for Scrivo internationalization (i18n) resources.
- Class to represent id-label pairs.
- Item lists (or Scrivo list) are a very versitle way of adding list like
data to a page (faq, comments, news and even a forurm like)
- Class that represents a language.
- The layout class provides a template system.
- A Scrivo list item is a simple data structure for list item data.
- Class to hold the definition of a list item.
- The ListItemProperty class is the base class for all list item properties.
- Class to hold the property definitions for list item properties.
- The LocalCache is the cache that Scrivo uses to store already instantiated
- Add a login_events record with a temporary key that can
be used to log in.
- The ModifiedTouched class models the relation of pages that need to be
touched (their modification date updated) when some other pages is updated.
- Class that represents an object-role relation.
- A Scrivo Page is most essential Scrivo entity.
- The PageDefinition class is used to create a definition for a page.
- The PageDefinitionHints class is used to prevent page definition selection
in the Scrivo user interface.
- The class PageDefinitionTab is used to create tabs in the Scrivo user
- The PageProperty class is the base class for all page properties.
- The PagePropertyDefinition is used to create definions for page properties.
- A Scrivo Page set is a group of Scrivo pages with a common parent id.
- Class to manage the connection to the Scrivo database.
- A property set provides property access to the page properties of
a page or list item properties of a list item.
- Class to represent an error raised due failure of a server resource.
- Class that represents a system role class.
- A role set is a utilitity object to determine the if a specific item (page,
list or asset) is readable.
- Class to manage the sequence (or order) numbers of various Scrivo entities.
- The Scrivo Session class is a lightweight container for session variables.
- Wrapper class for PHP strings to enforce consistent and safe multi-byte
(UTF-8) string handling.
- Class to represent an error raised due failure in Scrivo program logic.
- The Scrivo User class represents the user entity in Scrivo.
- The user interface languate class is a simple class to list the current
implemented language sets for the Scrivo user interface.
- Class that represents a user-role relation.
Documentation generated by
on August 29, 2013